2019 Evinrude E150DGLAB
Call for Price
Evinrude E-TEC sets the performance standard for outboard engines.
- Auto-Storage: The auto winterization feature fogs the engines itself in minutes, with no trip to the dealer. An Evinrude E-TEC engine does not require belts, camshafts or exhaust valves, which means there are fewer parts to wear down or malfunction than a four--stroke outboard. Extend the life of your outboard and your boating season.
- More Miles Per Hour: Get even more extra miles per hour with the Straight Leading Edge gearcase. The Evinrude SLE gearcase features high-efficiency water pickups and a weed-slicing shape up front, for a cooler-running engine and ultimate durability and reliability in the long run.
- Engine Model: E150DGL Graphite
- Engine Type: V6 60° E-TEC D.I.
- Bore x Stroke - in (mm): 3.62 x 2.60 (92 x 66)
- Displacement - cu in (cc) L: 158.2 (2592) 2.6L
- Gear Ratio: 1.86:1
- Full Throttle RPM Range: 5400-6000 RPM
- Weight - lbs (kg): 418 (190)
- Starting: Electric
- Controls: Mechanical (ICON EST Digital Accessory)
- Fuel Induction: E-TEC Direct Injection with stratified low RPM combustion mode
- Alternator Output*: 133 Amps Total / 50 Net Dedicated
- Steering: Remote
- Trim Method: FasTrak™ Power Trim and Tilt
- Trim Range: -6° to 15°
- Tilt Range: 75°
- Shaft Length - in (mm): 20 (508)
- Lubrication: Multi-Point Targeted Oiling
- Oil Tank Capacity - gal (L): Accessory 1.8 (6.8) 3 (11.3) & 10 (37.85) Tank Available
- Recommended Oil: Evinrude / Johnson XD-100 Oil
- Recommended Fuel: 87 Octane
- Warranty: 3-Year, Non-Declining
- Emissions Compliance: EPA 2013 / CARB 3 STAR / European Union
NOTES:Variable Voltage Computer Controlled 133 Amp. Current amp calculated at 13.5 V. Net dedicated battery charging power output is 50 Amp.
- Engine Type
- V6 60 deg. E-TEC D.I.
- Bore x Stroke
- 3.62 x 2.60 in. (92 x 66 mm)
- 158.2 cu.in. (2592cc) 2.6L
- Shaft Length
- 20 in. (508 mm)
- 418 lb. (190 kg)
- Trim Method
- FasTrak™ Power Trim and Tilt
- Propshaft Horsepower
- 150 hp
- Full Throttle Operating Range
- 5400-6000 rpm
- Gear Ratio / Shift
- Fuel Induction
- E-TEC Direct Injection with stratified low RPM combustion mode
- 133 Amps Total / 50 Net Dedicated
- 3-Year, Non-Declining